Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birds & Hearts

It's that time of year at Farmington Bay Bird Refuge. They provide the carp and the eagles come and we go out to take a photo.


Dad got a great shot as one of the previous 2 eagles took off and flew right over our heads.


Canadian goose posing...we could hear a lot of honking.


Herons nesting.


I fixed a special dinner tonight (garlic butter baked chicken, crusted with seasoned breadcrumbs) along with heart-shaped muffins. I used my home storage muffin mix and added glacee cherries, coconut and sliced almonds. Good. Dad got me the heart-shaped Junior Mints (some white, some red inside) and the cute socks card: "I was lost until I found you...We make a good pair." I made one for him.

4 comments:

briton said...

birds of a feather...

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

...are flocking outside."

Autumn said...

Your bird shots are beautiful! Taken at dusk? There's just something majestic about bird of prey huh? ("birds of a feather are flocking outside" is a phish song, I couldn't help myself ;)