Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sunny Summer Weekend

Autumn, Leslie & the Festival Days Pirate Slide at the park.

Mom and the Whale Slide

Leslie, Autumn, the remains of my hotdog & Cheetos and the indestructable parachute!


Picking raspberries.

Running through the Dora Sprinkler


Colby in the Froggy Pool


Soaked!

The battery-powered Bubble Gun Fight


Grandpa & Colby
(The bubbles didn't pop when they hit the grass?)


Brie and the Bubble Gun


Grandma gets blasted


Fatherly advice...this is the trigger.


Tricked ya'!


The old-fashioned way


"Grandma & Grandpa's House"
The house, gable and door mat are cut outs pasted onto another sheet. Thanks, Brie!















3 comments:

Donette said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures! Thank you so much for making that day so special for the kids, it was nice for me to get a break! I know they had a wonderful time and they love their grandma and grandpa Barker.

Airie said...

Looks like loads of fun! That froggie pool is so cute. So now we've got bubble guns for the summer and marshmallow guns for the winter. HAZAH!!

Unknown said...

I enjoyed that day out on the town with you guys. I think you have me hooked on geo caching. I bought a GPS last weekend. :)